Furniture and More Thrift Store
Represent the Women’s Center and our mission statement with the utmost integrity at all times.
· Loading and unloading of furniture and household donations from delivery truck into the store.
· Drive delivery truck to transport store items to and from specified destinations such as residences and offices within Brevard County.
· Obey traffic laws, and follow established traffic procedures.
· Read maps, and follow written and verbal geographic directions.
· Verify the contents of pickup and delivery loads against customer information papers.
· Inspect vehicle in order to ensure that vehicle is in proper working condition.
· Keep vehicle clean and neat.
· Avoid damage and breakage of items being delivered and picked up.
· Assist in opening and closing procedures of the store.
· Must be able to life 75 lbs.
· Provide the finest customer service possible.
· Adhere to the Women’s Center policies and procedures at all times.
· Any other duties assigned.
Valid Florida Driver’s License
Driving record and age which will not increase insurance premium