LICENSED MENTAL HEALTH COUNSELOR – Melbourne
The Women’s Center is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to assist women and their families in creating safe, healthy, self-sufficient lives by providing support, ducation, counseling, information and services to survivors of domestic, dating, and sexual violence, and those suffering the ill effects of poverty, homelessness, and mental health challenges. We are seeking a full time LMHC provider for our counseling center located at 1425 Aurora Road, Melbourne.
The Women’s Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive benefits package to include health insurance, 403(b) plan, and vacation/personal time.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Must be licensed in the state of FL
- Must be enrolled on insurance panels
- Must be experienced in treating children and trauma
- Provide full range of trauma and other mental health related psychotherapy for individuals, groups, and family therapy.
- Complete all related treatment documentation in accordance with organization and state standards in a clear, thorough, and timely manner.
- Experience with electronic health records.
- 90% of direct clinical care 10% individual supervision to trainees.
- Team oriented and able to work well with others in a demanding environment.
- Work under the direct supervision of the clinical director.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in Mental Health Counselling.
- State licensure as a LMHC.
- Strong experience working with children and teenagers and adults affected by sexual trauma and domestic violence.
- Strong counseling skills using CBT and evidence based treatments.
- Ability to learn quickly necessary computer applications.
- Team oriented and motivated to provide exceptional mental health care to our community.
- Outpatient clinic setting.
- This is a salary position with benefits
Responsibilities are under the direct supervision of the Clinical Director of Counseling.
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org