LICENSED THERAPIST- Melbourne
The Women’s Center is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to assist women and their families in creating safe, healthy, self-sufficient lives by providing support, education, counseling, information and services to survivors of domestic, dating, and sexual violence, and those suffering the ill effects of poverty, homelessness, and mental health challenges. We are seeking a full time LMHC, LCSW provider for our counseling center located at 1425 Aurora Road, Melbourne.
The Women’s Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive benefits package to include health insurance, 403(b) plan, and vacation/personal time.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Must complete and maintain accurate records or reports.
- Provide full range of trauma and other mental health related psychotherapy for individuals, groups, and family therapy.
- Complete all related treatment documentation in accordance with organization and state standards in a clear, thorough, and timely manner.
- Experience with electronic health records is essential.
- Provide weekly individual supervision to trainees.
- Collaborate care with other providers effectively.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in a mental health related field such as psychology, counseling, social work, marriage and family.
- State licensure as a LCSW or LMHC, for at least 3 years.
- Strong experience working with adults and teenagers affected by sexual trauma and domestic violence.
- Strong counseling skills using CBT and evidence based treatments.
- Certified as a qualified supervisor (preferred).
- Ability to learn quickly necessary computer applications.
- Team oriented and motivated to provide exceptional mental health care to our community.
Responsibilities are under the direct supervision of the Clinical Director of Counseling.
Please submit resume to email@example.com by Friday, January 18.